Your Practical Guide to Feeding Laminitics Through Crisis, Recovery and In the Long Term
Is your horse prone to Laminitis?
Here’s your guide to feeding him Better, Safer, Smarter.
Get your free copy of the Guide to Feeding the Laminitic!
A comprehensive e-book by FeedXL Founder and Lead Nutritionist, Dr Nerida Richards, PhD.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Quick & Easy Plan Of Action For Acute Laminitis Cases
- Which Feeds Are Safe & Which Ones To Avoid
- 4-step Recovery Diet That Meets All Nutrient Needs So Your Laminitics Can Get Sound Faster
- Long Term Management To Support Health And Prevent Relapses
- How FeedXL Can Help you Balance Diets & Find Safe Feeds
You’ll also learn…
- Figuring Out If A Pasture Is Safe Or Poses A Laminitis Risk
- Taking Easy Steps To Avoid Ulcers (A Common Problem In Recovering Laminitics)
- The Best Way To Soak Hay (And How Not To Do It)
- What To Look For In A Balancer Or Supplement
- The Role Of Grazing Muzzles And Strip Grazing